No Deposit Bonus
A no-deposit bonus is a small amount of free credit you get for registering a casino account or as for participating in a promotional event. These bonuses are perhaps one of the most popular casino bonuses out there and they allow you to play games without making any financial commitments. We keep track of the no-deposit bonuses from the most reputable, secure, and ranked online casinos on the internet. Here are the best no-deposit bonus offers of the moment so don’t miss the chance to snatch them up while they are still available:
What is a No-deposit Bonus?
A no-deposit bonus is exactly what the name says it is, a small amount of bonus you receive without needing to purchase casino credits. This is the casino’s way of giving you an incentive to explore the site without any risk to your own money. You can usually find these bonuses as part of a welcome offer to entice new players to sign up though you can also sometimes receive them as a gift for being a loyal customer. However, the amount is usually quite small so don’t expect to get rich on just signing up for no-deposit bonuses on every site you can find!
Punters love no-deposit bonuses because they can get a taste of a new casino with no financial strings attached or try out that new game they’ve always wanted to but wasn’t sure if they would like it. You can, of course, use your bonus in any way you want, however, there are some tips for using them to your advantage:
- Decide on which game(s) to use the bonus on. Although this may seem like an obvious tip, you should indeed decide on a strategy before using your free money. If you don’t exactly know which games you like yet, you should use the bonus to sample as many games as possible to find out which are the ones you fancy. On the other hand, if there’s a game you’ve tried and love but still need to get the hang of, use the bonus in small wagers to learn the ropes before you move on to larger wagers with your own money.
- Understand the terms and conditions. Online casinos don’t’ give out free money with no conditions attached, otherwise, they will run out of business in no time. Make sure you comprehend what the terms and conditions are that come with the no-deposit bonus and only opt for it if you think you can fulfill the requirements.
- Don’t throw your winnings away. If you win a large cash prize with the bonus, consider making a deposit in order to cash out the winning. You can easily calculate which will be more beneficial to you.
Where Can You Find No-Deposit Bonuses?
You can find no-deposit bonuses in some welcome offers for new players only. Bear in mind that these bonuses are usually just a small amount, enough to help you explore the casino. So if you find an operator offering more than £100 without requiring a deposit, it could be a rogue casino and you should be careful about giving up your personal information to that site.
You can also find no-deposit bonuses in the “promotions” section of the casino or from newsletters. However, it could be a hassle trying to keep track of all promotions from multiple casinos. The easiest way is to visit this page regularly since our team of experts constantly analyse different no-deposit promotions and only bring you the best offers from reputable casinos.
Right now, 32Red Casino is offering a £10 no-deposit bonus for all UK players who haven’t signed up for an account with them yet. 32Red has been crowned “Casino of the Decade” by Casinomeister, firmly establishing its place as one of the most secure and safe casinos on the internet.
How to Claim your No-Deposit Bonuses?
Although every casino has its own process of letting you claim no-deposit bonuses, there are a few ways that most casinos use:
- Make use of promo codes: this is perhaps the most common method to claim no-deposit bonuses. Before the casino credits the bonus to your account, you’re required to key in a bonus code, usually at the “cashier” section of the website.
- Talk to a support agent: after you have registered an account, you may need to contact a support agent to claim the no-deposit bonus. You can do this via the casino’s live chat platform, email system or by telephone if it’s available.
- Clicking on a button: some casinos need you to opt in on the no-deposit bonus by clicking on a specific button, which will be fairly obvious when you’re eligible to claim the bonus. Simply click on the button and follow the required steps.
Read The Fine Print
It’s important to know that no-deposit bonuses are usually attached with high wagering requirements. This means that you must make bets of at least a certain number of times the amount of the bonus you received before you can cash out any winnings. In other words, if you’ve made some winnings with your no-deposit bonus, you can keep the winnings but you can’t withdraw it before you’ve met the wagering requirements.
You should also be aware that there are game restrictions when you’re trying to fulfill the wagering requirements. Slots usually count for 100% towards the playthrough demand while other games only partially and some don’t even contribute anything at all. The casino will also probably ask you to make at least one deposit first before they allow you to cash out your winnings. So make sure that you read the terms and conditions carefully before accepting the bonus.
Should You Opt For No-Deposit Bonuses?
The simple answer is “yes”. Despite the terms and conditions that come with the bonus, you really have nothing to lose to claim the deposit. Once you have the bonus, you can decide later if you want to make a deposit or not, the choice is completely yours. The only thing to watch out for is that you don’t fall victim to rogue sites which are there to fish for your personal information. Make sure you only register an account at a trusted operator, like at any of our recommended casinos.